- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence, Total Wealth Movement shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- Total Wealth Movement does not guarantee that the site's facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs and that defects will be corrected.
- You can make donations by following the instructions on the website. Donations can be made by debit card, credit card or through money transfer agents.
- All donations are final and non-refundable.
- Total Wealth Movement will use reasonable endeavour to ensure that the website and the ability to make donations through the website is available continuously but retains the right to modify the website and the ability to make donations through the website from time to time without notice.
January 29, 2013
Total Wealth Movement,
c/o Remand and Destitute Home,
47 Opobo Road, Ogbor-Hill, Aba, Abia State, Nigeria.
Total Wealth Movement is a registered NGO. It is registered with the Aba South Local Government Authority, in Aba, in the State of Abia, in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. A Certificate of Registration with Registration No: ABSLG/SW/RG/2007/528 was duly issued.